Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday 21, 2010 Sunday Scribblings/What a Difference a Day Makes

http://Sundayscribbings.blogspot.com

What a Difference a Day Makes
The ground shudders beneath my feet,
The lights go out,
My eyes are blind, I cannot see,
It seems there is a loud blast,
I cover my ears in pain.

Just a small disappointment,
Not really larger than another,
I've lived mny years,
And there have been many others,
The lights go out,
My eyes are blind, I cannot see.

But when you've dived deep within,
Experienced all there is in the muck,
Often you have no way to control,
What you feel, it's all the worst.
It sucks! It seems there is a loud blast,
I cover my ears in pain.

Sometimes I know no way to heal,
But have to wait.
For another difference a day can make.
The ground will shudder beneath my feet.