Thursday, July 3, 2014

July 3, 2014 Writers Digest/New Surounding Without You

New Surrounding Without You
What is the world without you
The sun doesn’t shine as bright
The rain isn’t as wet
The moon seems a little duller
The night darker
The stars don’t sparkle
Like they used to
The mountains aren’t as high
The rivers run slower
Everything is less

I am lonely without you
The desert is drier
The winter is colder
The summer is hotter
The birds sing less
Their song lower
The air I breathe is less
The food I eat has no taste
Without you
The world I live in
Is empty now
Just a little less wonderful
Without you

July 3, 2014


1 comment:

Sherry Blue Sky said...

So poignant, Annell, and so true, when one has lost someone so precious, who was the center of the world to you.

Not Just A Cup

  Not Just a Cup       Southern born Not a tea drinker Always coffee For me   Although I often find  Bitter taste Of the dark brew A bit muc...