Saturday, April 16, 2016

April 16, 2016 Writer's Digest April PAD Challenge 2016/ Where do We Eat

Where do We Eat

where do you eat         it is usually in the kitchen             it is a strange thing

i go to the grocery       gather food                                   we prepare and cook

i think                           i have so enough food                  i will not have to go again

i am set                         but before you know it                 it is all to be done again

i have grown tired         of cooking                                    can't think of a thing

i have found                  there are fewer and fewer             things we like

i think i am bored          wish someone else would cook    i will eat

April 16, 2016



1 comment:

Sherry Blue Sky said...

LOL. I do very little cooking myself any more....when I do, I make enough for a few meals. Otherwise I forage, with not terrific results. I so know this feeling!

Not Just A Cup

  Not Just a Cup       Southern born Not a tea drinker Always coffee For me   Although I often find  Bitter taste Of the dark brew A bit muc...