Sunday, April 1, 2018

SCORPIO'S SECRET/NoPoWriMo



Scorpio’s Secret
Though a Scorpio I am
A secret I do not hold
Pleasure or shame
It all sounds good

To think there is a secret still
Secret words exchanged
A kiss or two
A love no one knew

My memory is a wasteland
When it comes to secrets
My life an open book
No secrets here

Perhaps misunderstandings
Mistakes
Or sins
Nothing to tell…really

I go to my grave silently
Just for fun
Perhaps I could make something up
Something just a bit titillating

A horseman dressed in black
Came through the window
To steal a kiss
And never came back

April 1, 2018

National Poetry Writing Month



3 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Memory is always so much more complex (and wild) than now...

Gillena Cox said...

Luv that "horseman" tease. I won't ask if its true or made up. That will spoil the fun.

Happy you dropped by my Sunday Standard today Annell


much love...

Sherry Blue Sky said...

This made me smile......especially the dark horseman!!!!

Not Just A Cup

  Not Just a Cup       Southern born Not a tea drinker Always coffee For me   Although I often find  Bitter taste Of the dark brew A bit muc...