Wednesday, July 18, 2018

VICE AND VIRTUE/dVerse

VICE AND VIRTUE

Vice and virtue
Have their appeal
I see myself
Perfect
I alone can judge
And I judge others
By my standards

As you can see
My feet 
Are dainty
My legs
Curvy

A perfect woman
To be sure
My Breasts
Voluptuous
Peek out
From my beautiful dress

My face perfect
My hair the same
Of course, I am the one
To judge others
Who could do it better

I have no vices
I don’t drink or smoke
I am the one
My sole purpose
Is to judge others

July 18, 2018



2 comments:

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Ah, some people do that, you have captured the mindset well, my friend.

annell4 said...

thank you for your comment, Sherry.

Not Just A Cup

  Not Just a Cup       Southern born Not a tea drinker Always coffee For me   Although I often find  Bitter taste Of the dark brew A bit muc...