Thursday, August 9, 2018

THE SOUL OF MY LOVE/dVerse

THE SOUL OF MY LOVE


I have always found 
It difficult
To believe
What I cannot experience

And yet 
time is a good example
I am here
Time passes

I cannot see it
Time passes
I cannot feel it
Time passes 

I have become 
An old woman
Unaware of passing time
Each day
Seems to be exactly
Like the day before

Another example
Is the “Soul”
What is it
Where is it
How to know
It exists

Someone told me once
It is the “you of you”
The very essence of you
That makes sense
I will accept it

August 9, 2018


1 comment:

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Every day is the same for me, too. I find that so peaceful. I loved this, Annell.

Not Just A Cup

  Not Just a Cup       Southern born Not a tea drinker Always coffee For me   Although I often find  Bitter taste Of the dark brew A bit muc...