Wednesday, April 5, 2017

April 5, 2017 April PAD Challenge 2017 https://soulsmusic.wordpress.com



Why Do It?

why do it                                 you ask                                    i have also asked myself

this same question                 but why not                             is the answer

challenge myself each day     wander the corridors              investigate the deep shadows

the hidden nooks & crannies  march onto the mesa             beat the bushes

under the hot sun                   dig to discover                         perhaps another time

i knew                                     now i revisit                            spyglass in hand

run my hand along your back             like the landscape       secrets revealed

texture of silk                          caravan across the sand         trade ideas for words

fill the containers                   marked kitty treats                 meow/meow

you sit behind me                   dream the day away               and why not

April 5, 2017                                                                          



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, my friend. I've been a bit busy. As have you!
Thanks for joining in, but please come and drop your URL in comments section of Soul's Music, Okay? Would love to see you there. Really like what you did with those words.

Elizabeth

Sherry Blue Sky said...

I could SEE your hand running along the kitty's back. Loved this one, Annell.

Not Just A Cup

  Not Just a Cup       Southern born Not a tea drinker Always coffee For me   Although I often find  Bitter taste Of the dark brew A bit muc...