Monday, February 11, 2013

February 11, 2013



M.O.  (Modus Operandi)  (My image, Fragments G&C #130  30"x30"  gouache on w/c paper, was chosen for the invitation.)

Featuring work by artists:  Annell Livingston, Steven Peters, and Erik Patton.

Curated by Kelly Worman

Opening Reception  Thursday February 21st, 6:30 - 8:30pm


Fragments III #123  30"x30"  gouache on w/c paper

Fragments III #124  30"x30"  gouache on w/c paper

These are the last two pieces I have finished.  They are grids based on collage.


2 comments:

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Wow, kiddo. #123 is my fave. So colorful.

layers said...

Your patterns and grids are amazing to me.. your patience and skill at tackling such precise work shows strong technique and craftmanship... and to bring feeling to the work is wonderful.

Not Just A Cup

  Not Just a Cup       Southern born Not a tea drinker Always coffee For me   Although I often find  Bitter taste Of the dark brew A bit muc...