Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday July 2, 2010





Just another beautiful day in paradise! The sun is shinning and all is quiet, except for the whirr of the fan in the studio. I would like to think I will get to paint today, but it looks like another busy day. I went to Lumina Gallery yesterday, had to pick up some work she was returning to me. Now,....where to put it, the bends are full, stacks are everywhere, maybe a fire would solve the problem of storage?



I took a lot of pictures yesterday at the gallery. It was also a beautiful day, I guess that is another reason, New Mexico is called the land of enchantment. It seems everyday is beautiful, mostly sunny, but the other days have their own special beauty.









4 comments:

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

The gallery is in a beautiful setting and your work looks grand on the walls! Thanks for this breath of fresh New Mexican air...!

annell4 said...

Thank you Blue for your comment!

Leslie Avon Miller said...

What a beautiful place this is. I am enjoying your blog, your thoughts and your art.

Tess Kincaid said...

Lovely, Annell! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog this morning. Happy 4th to you!

Not Just A Cup

  Not Just a Cup       Southern born Not a tea drinker Always coffee For me   Although I often find  Bitter taste Of the dark brew A bit muc...