Saturday, August 25, 2018

Memories of the Best Meals and Friendships Remembered...and Forgotten/imaginary gardens with real toads -- What was the best meal you remember?

Memories of The Best Meals and Friendships Remembered… and Forgotten

We shared together
Last night’s
Chinese take-out
It was early fall
We sat in the back 
Of a van
Now you are gone
Memories of
Fun days gone bye
But not forgotten

Another night…
The best meal I ever ate
Though I have forgotten
The food served
We made a promise
We would all meet
Same place
Same time
The date purposed
Now forgotten 

August 25, 2018

1 comment:

Sherry Blue Sky said...

It is a time of life when we are so grateful for such memories, isnt it, my friend? Chinese takeout with like-minded souls....a banquet.

Not Just A Cup

  Not Just a Cup       Southern born Not a tea drinker Always coffee For me   Although I often find  Bitter taste Of the dark brew A bit muc...