Thursday, November 22, 2018

I Beckon to You to Share My Bed/dVerse

I Beckon to You to Share My Bed

You forget I am a dinosaur
You ask me to speak
Yet, I remain silent
I look around for escape

The windows are shut
The doors are all locked
There is no escape
I sit quietly

What can I say
What can I share
Slowly the words come to me
The wall paper burns

The walls blister
The fire in the hearth
Is smothered
Deprived of oxygen

At last I speak
I would not want to go on
Without you
I beckon to you to share my bed

Whisper secrets of shared desire
My body warm against yours
We slip into the bliss of desire
Tangled into one

November 22, 2018


2 comments:

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Beautiful, Annell, and those, indeed, are the words: "I would not want to go on without you."

Helen said...

I love this, Annell.

Not Just A Cup

  Not Just a Cup       Southern born Not a tea drinker Always coffee For me   Although I often find  Bitter taste Of the dark brew A bit muc...