Sunday, February 24, 2019

Maybe/the sunday whirl -- Poets United Poets Pantry

Maybe
When my response is “maybe”
It simply means I won’t commit
I’ll remain on the fence
I cannot say you are right nor wrong

Don’t chide me
Nor put me on trial
There are times I don’t know for sure
Can’t decide

Just want to remain neutral
Ride the waves
Watch the tide come in
See the bay brightly sparkle
Often, I remain in a wormhole of time
Knowing life isn’t always smooth sailing
Within a vial of “sea”
Is everything you will need to know

February 24, 2019






Wordle 392:    tithe, 

Maybe, chide, trial, decide, just, ride, tide, bright, wormhole, smooth, vial,           


7 comments:

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Sometimes it is peaceful to stay out of the fray, and just observe.....a tactic I employ often!!!!

Old Egg said...

It is not necessary to have an answer or an opinion on a subject that doesn't concern you. It is your life so make up your own mind.

rallentanda said...

I resonate with this poem. Sometimes to survive it is best to press the disengage button.

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Oh, I know that feeling!

Sanaa Rizvi said...

I resonate strongly with this poem and the silent power in evokes, Annell. Sometimes we just need space to decide.

Margaret said...

remaining "neutral" isn't easy these days...

purplepeninportland.com said...

Decisions cannot all be split-second, which has been one of my problems throughout life. Like this, Annell.

Not Just A Cup

  Not Just a Cup       Southern born Not a tea drinker Always coffee For me   Although I often find  Bitter taste Of the dark brew A bit muc...