Tuesday, February 19, 2019

What is Invisible/dVerse

What is Invisible

Isn’t everything we don’t’ see
And everything we don’t feel
And everything we don’t hear
And everything we don’t smell
And everything we don’t taste
Invisible

So much of life is invisible to us

Unless you tell me how you feel
I don’t know

Unless you sing for me
I cannot hear the song in your heart

Unless you tell me the scents of your garden
I will not know, for I may never visit your garden

Unless you tell me the taste of the apple you just ate
I don’t know

We might call the “overlooked,” invisible
How many nights pass
That we don’t see the moon and stars

How often have we stepped over something small
Without knowing it is there

Often, we are in the world
Without seeing the world
Or consciously experiencing it in anyway

February 19, 2019









No comments:

Not Just A Cup

  Not Just a Cup       Southern born Not a tea drinker Always coffee For me   Although I often find  Bitter taste Of the dark brew A bit muc...